Contact us at +44 20 37 69 68 40 or email@example.com
Seminars and events
Give a voice to all the attendees at your seminarGive your seminars a boost
Meetings and conference calls
Prepare, host, and monitor your meetings and conference callsLiven up your conference calls
Courses and training
Set the pace of your training sessions and monitor your learners as they grow.Bring your training sessions to life
- 7 weeks of use, 500 sales were trained, quizzes were sent out to increase engagement, created a giant tag cloud of words and deployed a satisfaction survey at the end of the event! As the organiser of this project, in addition to having a intuitive solution, I finally collected data allowing me to understand what the participants really thought and how I can adapt my upcoming trainings according to the participant’s level of knowledge. Louise Pasin Public Affairs and Communication – Coca-Cola Entreprise
- Danone made their plenary sessions more dynamic thanks to Wisembly: voting, interactive word clouds and the ability to submit questions that led to a 97% participation rate! An event perceived as very lively, with the best overall satisfaction rate we've ever achieved for this kind of event (97%). Marie-Laurence Pouxviel Internal and External Communications Manager at Danone
- Six three-hour sessions on the Digital Marketing course at HEC, delivered to 35 students and structured around external speakers, case studies as well as a number of different theoretical approaches. Wisembly boosts the ROI of training and learning sessions. It becomes the "interactive study book" that helps students as a group while helping teachers deliver their course. Georges-Edouard Dias Lecturer at HEC
- Once every two weeks, the Auchan Groupe holds a two-hour conference call to update key managers about ongoing projects. Fifteen attendees, spread across a range of different sites, participate in these bimonthly meetings. Live questions and evaluations facilitate our collaborative decision-making process while removing the sense of isolation speakers often get when holding remote meetings over the phone. Chloé Myard Group Internal Communications Manager at the Auchan Group
- Each year, La Poste, the French Post Office, organises a seminar to share best practices. 120 managers from the finance department were invited to work on a topic that had been defined in advance. Above and beyond the fun working environment that Wisembly creates, it gave our speakers a spectacular boost in terms of their ability to interact with the audience. Olivier Lagrée Consultant at Deloitte
- With nearly 100 instances of logging in to the platform throughout the event (before, during and after), over 150 messages, and participation rates in excess of 40% thanks to Wisembly. We were lucky enough to be able to use Wisembly for our latest event in Nancy: it's a simple, reliable tool that fulfils its primary purpose, which is to enrich the debate by making interaction easier! We'd also like to thank the team for providing their support and guidance. Bénédicte Letort Director of Quality and Sustainable Development, FRANCE CONGRES
Interact, engage, and win
A dedicated Wizer will provide you with step-by-step support to deploy the solution and set up your meeting.
Your data is valuable, which is why we offer a powerful and rigorous security system. All our data is securely hosted in France.
A reliable system to beat any challenge
Every meeting matters, and you have high quality standards. Our solution has been developed using the most advanced technologies.
All participants carry powerful devices in their pockets. Wisembly is available across all devices.
Wisembly - latest coverage
Wisembly named a COOL VENDOR 2015 by GARTNER. Find out more