Contact us at +44 (0) 20 37 69 68 40 or email@example.com
Seminars and Events
Easily engage all your delegates during your seminars.Give your seminars a boost
Meetings and Conference calls
Federate your coworkers around successful and productive meetings.Liven up your conference calls
Courses and Training
Enrich your training sessions’ content and follow your trainees’ skills development.Bring your training sessions to life
More than 600 clients
- A one day client conference & pitch contest organised by The Bakery for Communisis on the 28th of January We really enjoyed using the web app, it was so easy to use and it has a lot of added value. I think we are going to use it again in the future for one of our information days as well. Mina Begum Innovation Baker
- A 2-day convention gathering more than 130 coworkers in Barcelona We were not used to organising this type of event. So it was really important to give our delegates the opportunity to interact directly with the guest speakers who were presenting their roadmap. Marie Lenfant Front Office Reservations Support Supervisor AccorHotels
- 7 weeks of use, 500 sales were trained, quizzes were sent out to increase engagement, created a giant tag cloud of words and deployed a satisfaction survey at the end of the event! As the organiser of this project, in addition to having a intuitive solution, I finally collected data allowing me to understand what the participants really thought and how I can adapt my upcoming trainings according to the participant’s level of knowledge. Louise Pasin Public Affairs and Communication – Coca-Cola Entreprise
- Feedback from UCL on their use of Wisembly during the 3-month leadership program, which took place from the 1st of June to the 1st of September with 170 students, 30 companies and 9 members of the faculty team.
Wisembly's interface is excellent, easy to use and user-friendly! Efficient way to collect and analyse data! Asta Barry Financial Computing Outreach and Business Relationship Analyst
- A year’s preparation plus training for 40 speakers in order to efficiently use Wisembly The real value was getting the chairmen and the speakers to stay attentive to the participants' reactions, increasing the attendee’s attention and challenging the speakers live with the participant’s reactions. Yves Tournié Regional Development General Director at Total, IGU Secretary Coordination Committee at WGC 2015
- In a digital conference where technology is expected, Wisembly was a perfect way to enhance everyday meetings and events while capturing the insights of attendees. Interaction between our participants was seamless. For the first time, everyone in the room was able to comment and contribute during the presentations. Marketing & Communication Teams Franco-British Chamber of Commerce
- Danone made their plenary sessions more dynamic thanks to Wisembly: voting, interactive word clouds and the ability to submit questions that led to a 97% participation rate! An event perceived as very lively, with the best overall satisfaction rate we've ever achieved for this kind of event (97%). Marie-Laurence Pouxviel Internal and External Communications Manager at Danone
- Once every two weeks, the Auchan Groupe holds a two-hour conference call to update key managers about ongoing projects. Fifteen attendees, spread across a range of different sites, participate in these bimonthly meetings. Live questions and evaluations facilitate our collaborative decision-making process while removing the sense of isolation speakers often get when holding remote meetings over the phone. Chloé Myard Group Internal Communications Manager at the Auchan Group
- Each year, La Poste, the French Post Office, organises a seminar to share best practices. 120 managers from the finance department were invited to work on a topic that had been defined in advance. Above and beyond the fun working environment that Wisembly creates, it gave our speakers a spectacular boost in terms of their ability to interact with the audience. Olivier Lagrée Consultant at Deloitte
- With nearly 100 instances of logging in to the platform throughout the event (before, during and after), over 150 messages, and participation rates in excess of 40% thanks to Wisembly. We were lucky enough to be able to use Wisembly for our latest event in Nancy: it's a simple, reliable tool that fulfils its primary purpose, which is to enrich the debate by making interaction easier! We'd also like to thank the team for providing their support and guidance. Bénédicte Letort Director of Quality and Sustainable Development, FRANCE CONGRES
Interact, engage, and win
Our Success team is here to support you every step of the way, helping you implement Wisembly as well as helping you make all of your meetings engaging.
Your data is valuable, which is why we offer a powerful and rigorous security system. All our data is securely hosted in France.
A reliable system to beat any challenge
Every meeting matters, and you have high quality standards. Our solution has been developed using the most advanced technologies.
All participants carry powerful devices in their pockets. Wisembly is available across all devices.
Wisembly - latest coverage
Wisembly ranked in DELOITTE’s Technology Fast 500. Find out more
Wisembly named a COOL VENDOR 2015 by GARTNER. Find out more